ECOMMERCE AUDIT, PLANNING & RECOMMENDATIONS
Do you have what you need to successfully
scale your ecommerce business?
in-house skills · marketing technology · reliable data · optimisation processes · customer insight · team structure · retention strategy · ecommerce business model
Step One: Solid foundations for growth
We take a modular approach. Whether you’re looking at your acquisition or retention strategy, use of technology, scaleability of platform or overall business model. The outcome will be an action plan of recommendations to help you drive your next stage of ecommerce growth.
The first step is ensuring you’re building on the correct foundations. This will include review of your platform, data integrations (Google Analytics, Tag Manager etc) and technology.
We will then outline next steps based upon your own criteria. We can go as granular as needs be.
I’m here to help. Your ecommerce audit and recommendations are delivered to give you greater confidence in how you invest your time, budget and people to deliver ecommerce growth.
Ecommerce Audit & Review Workshops
Step Two: Remove the roadblocks that stop people buying through your website
Your Ecommerce Audit is designed to deliver a series of quick wins and longer-term direction to prepare you for your next stage of your ecommerce growth.
Get advice and guidance to help you better understand why people leave your website without spending.
I’m here to help. Your ecommerce audit and recommendations is a process devised to explore new ways to motivate people to buy what you sell.
Step Three: Discover quick-wins to grow your sales and define your marketing process
* get guidance on running a continual process of a/b testing
* discover how to make better use of email marketing to help motivate your visitors to buy
* understand the importance of custom audiences as you drive traffic from Facebook and Instagram
* get insight from Google Analytics to help you devise a more impactive paid search strategy
* help categorising products and ensuring the easiest journey through your website
* learn how to improve the performance of your category and collection pages
* learn why visitors are abandoning carts and what you can do to recover more sales
* find out how to get more usable insight from your website visitors
* advice on product photography
* make better use of personalisation and automation tools
* bring structure and focus to your homepage
* advice to help you increase valuable customer reviews and feedback
* advice on the use of all ecommerce marketing technology
… during our initial call we’ll ensure our work is focused on the areas of your website where we can expect to grow your conversion rate and revenue.
The Ecommerce Audit Process
During our initial call we’ll set out an agenda of activity that will involve a complete audit of your website visitor’s journey through your website.
I will then prepare documentation and video that will summarise all findings and provide insight to assist you with implementing a series of recommendations
ONE DAY WORKSHOP
Our in-house workshop will provide an opportunity to deliver practical, action points that will help grow your ecommerce revenue.
The workshop will act as a catalyst for your ecommerce growth strategy and provide you and your team with greater confidence to drive the success of your ecommerce business forward
ADVICE & FURTHER ASSISTANCE
Upon completion of your audit I’m readily available to provide further advice and assistance as you begin implementing the changes that will help you convert more visitors into customers and more customers into repeat buyers.
Book your Ecommerce Review & Audit Workshop
The Ecommerce Review & Workshop costs vary dependent upon the depth of work we’re carrying out. For guidance, costs for prior audits have ranged between £1650 and £17,500. To check availability and learn more about my Ecommerce Audit Programme call me direct on +44(0)7545 822460, email me at email@example.com or drop your details across in the form below. I’lll be in touch right away.
When it comes to building a digital brand, there’s no one I trust more than Ian Rhodes.
Author of The Business Blog Handbook
Ian is a great communicator, inclusive educator and easy to work with.
The work we have done together has seen our online business go from strength to strength driving more traffic to our website and yet reducing our cost per conversion.